Last modified: January 19, 2022
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Personal Information We Collect
This Site collects personal information that you choose to provide, for example your name, email address and business contact details. Please do not provide information that you do not want us to have.
In addition, we may gather information about you automatically through your use of the Site, e.g., your IP address, browser characteristics, device IDs and characteristics, location, mobile network information, operating system version, language preferences, and referring URLs. We and our third-party partners, such as advertising networks, social media widgets, and analytics providers, may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs (collectively, “Tools”). We may use this information to better understand, customize and improve the user experience of our websites, services and offerings. Please see “Cookies and other similar technologies” section below for further information on how we collect your personal information via such technologies on the Site.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We may process your personal information via the Site to ensure compliance with local legal and regulatory requirements and for the purposes of our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- to respond to an inquiry and any related activity that may result from your inquiry.
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
How We Share the Personal Information We Collect
We may share your personal information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or group companies and third-party service providers who we use to support our services. We may also share your personal information where disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with legal process (such as a court order) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (b) protect our rights or property; (c) protect the interests of users of the Site, other than you, or any other person; (d) operate or conduct maintenance and repair of our services or equipment; (e) in connection with a sale or dissolution of any of our businesses; or (f) as otherwise permitted by law.
Links to Third-Party Websites
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative procedures to protect the personal information you provide to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
If you are located within the EEA, you may have the right to: request (a) access to your personal information we hold about you; (b) request we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you; (c) request we delete any personal information we hold about you; (d) restrict the processing of personal information we hold about you; (e) object to the processing of personal information we hold about you; and/or (f) receive any personal information we hold about you in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format or have such personal information transmitted to another company. We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing information requested to you.
To exercise any of your rights in connection with your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process any request in line with any local laws and our policies and procedures. If you are located in the EEA, you have the right to lodge a complaint about how we process your personal information with the supervisory authority in your country.
Update Your Information or Pose A Question or Suggestion
Do Not Track
Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: also known as “analytical” cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site. For example, they allow us to understand which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies are necessary for our Site to operate and allow us to remember what choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Advertising and marketing cookies: these cookies are used to send you advertising and marketing-related material tailored to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
Your web browser can be set to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to you. If your browser is set to reject cookies, the Site may not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may also use web analytics services such as Google Analytics that leverage Tools to help us to understand how visitors engage with and navigate our Site. Information on how Google Analytics collects and processes your data is available here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics in the future here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
The Site is not intended for children, and our Service is only intended for adults. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to the Site and we do not intend to collect Personal Information from children. Parents or adults can use various readily available software programs or other methods to prevent children or minors from accessing the Site. If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual who is under the age limit or for an unintended applicant on our Site, such as a child, please contact us.
California Privacy Rights
In compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and all other applicable laws, if you are a California resident, the below may apply to you.
The section entitled “Personal Information We Collect” above lists the categories of personal information we have collected about California residents in the preceding 12 months and how that information is collected. These categories of personal information correspond with the following categories of personal information provided under the CCPA:
- Identifiers including name, postal address, online identifier, IP address, and email address;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above reflecting your preferences and characteristics.
The section entitled “How We Use the Personal Information We Collect” above lists the business and commercial purposes for which we collect California residents’ personal information.
The section entitled “How We Share the Personal Information We Collect” above lists the sources from which we collect personal information and is reiterated below. It should be noted that we do not “sell” any information collected via the Site:
- Sharing of your personal information with subsidiaries or group companies and third-party service providers who we use to support our services.
- Sharing of your personal information where disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with legal process (such as a court order) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority;
- protect our rights or property;
- protect the interests of users of the Site, other than you, or any other person;
- operate or conduct maintenance and repair of our services or equipment;
- in connection with a sale or dissolution of any of our businesses; or
- as otherwise permitted by law.
Subject to certain exceptions and qualifications, as a California resident under the CCPA, you have the right to: (i) request access to your personal information; (ii) request deletion of your personal information.
Should you wish to request the exercise of your rights as detailed above with regard to your personal information, to the extent required by applicable law, we shall respond to your request to exercise your rights above upon your request submitted via the email address provided below in the “Contact Us” section. We may need to take steps, including to request additional information from you, to verify your identity. Please indicate in your request that you are a California resident making a “California privacy rights” inquiry.
How to Contact Us About Privacy Matters
If you would like to contact us for any reason concerning our privacy practices, please email us at email@example.com.